Multi Level Marketing Blog – 5 Reasons Why You Need One
Of all the online techniques you can use to build your network marketing business, a multi level marketing blog is by far the most effective. That’s why it’s the first thing I recommend my new team members do when they ask how to build their business online.
Why is an MLM blog so important? Here are five reasons:
Photo: Paulo Brandão
1. Creates trust. Trust is fundamental to any business relationship and network marketing blogs can create trust quickly. If your content is relevant to your readers and provides value, then they will begin to trust you and your opinions. You’ll build a consistent readership and people will start following you on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social networking sites. If you’re new to network marketing then blog about your experience learning the business. No matter how new you are there are plenty of people who haven’t started yet, looking for someone to follow.
2. Creates credibility. Even though setting up a blog can be done in mere minutes by anyone with a computer and Internet access, most people view blogs as being written by experts. If you have a blog on network marketing then many of your readers are going to figure you must know what you’re talking about–even if you just got started in your business last week. The more content you have and the more consistent your posts are, the more credible you appear in the eyes of your readers. That’s why I encourage people on my team to start blogging sooner rather than later.
3. Allows you to interact with your readers. Multilevel marketing blogs are perfect platforms for engaging with people and building relationships with them. If your content is interesting, valuable and compelling you’ll probably get comments from your readers. Reply to comments in your MLM blog as a first step to engage with your readers. In many cases, as the blog owner you can see the e-mail address of the people leaving comments. Put that address in Facebook and see if they have a profile there. Say “Thanks for stopping by my blog!” when you request to be their Facebook friend. Engaging with your readers proves you are a real person and your prospects will be more likely to do business with you if you’re friendly and approachable.
4. Provides training to your members. Not only is your multi level marketing blog content great for educating your readers, you can also use it as a platform for training your new team members. Take this article, for instance. Once it’s posted on my blog I’ll forever be able to direct new members of my network marketing team to it to help them understand why MLM blogging is so important. Posting training content on your blog will help streamline and automate your new member training. And if you do it right, you can set your training up in an autoresponder like Aweber and send them a new blog post to study every day without lifting a finger!
5. Creates endless MLM leads. Easily the best reason for having a network marketing blog, though, is that it can automatically collect free MLM leads for your business. Not just a few leads, either. But LOTS of leads. There are some things you need to have in place to pull this off. You need to understand search engine optimization (SEO), online marketing techniques and you need to have some sort of MLM lead capture system in place. If you do it right, you will never have to buy MLM leads to build your business again.
I hope you can see why having an MLM blog is so important to building your business. They help you create credibility and trust; they allow you to engage your readers and build rapport; they are an excellent training platform for your team; and you can build your MLM business from the free leads they generate.
Network marketing blogs aren’t hard to set up but most network marketers don’t bother learning how or aren’t interested in even trying. That’s where you can set yourself apart from the competition and brand yourself as a leader. Set the goal of starting an MLM blog today.
If you want to generate leads with your multi level marketing blog, my MLM lead capture system of choice is the MLM Lead Machine. After considerable research this one by far has the best features plus it comes packed with tons of network marketing and online marketing training to help ensure your success. To take the MLM Lead Machine on a test drive for just $1, click here: http://www.MLMLeadMachine.com